The food is the identity of each country or region. Any kind of cooking whether Thai, Khmer, Vietnamese, it varies according to the region and country. There are many menus that we should know some for those who are interested in cooking. So today, we would like to introduce a dish called “Beef offal with fermented”. Especially, this dish is very popular. We can make this delicious dish according to the following recipes and how to make it.
- 1 kg of beef belly or more as needed
- 1 and a half tablespoons fermented fish (chew to powder)
- 7 stems of lemon leaves, cut them into small pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 or more ripe peppers as you like, garlic and peppers hit well.
- 3 small red onions
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 small orange leaves
- 1 tuber of greater galangal, cut into small pieces
- Half a bowl of boiled water
- Sugar can be added or not as you like
- Vegetables such as cucumber, carrot, soybean, banana, cauliflower, banana, cilantro for eating with beef offal with fermented.
How to make fermented fish sauce
First step, we need to take a large bowl and put the cooked fermented fish, lemon juice, garlic, chili powder, lemon leaves zest, red onion, lemon leaves and boiled water (if you want to have a little color, add a little raw milk). Then we taste it. Mostly, its taste is sour and salty.
How to cook beef offal
Firstly, we boil water then add a little coriander, a few lemon leaves, 2 lemongrass leaves, a pinch of salt, a little bean curd and a little sugar. Next, we put the beef belly and cook it until it is soft. Otherwise, we arrange vegetables on a plate. Then you can take a small enough beef offal in a bowl and eat it with fermented fish sauce.